Monday, July 29, 2013

Baby Shower! {Kansas}

My sisters-in-law from Kansas threw Ronny and I a baby shower for our Kansas family and friends last weekend.
DSC04197

Ronny’s sister, Marie, made this adorable “diaper carriage” – she’s so creative!
DSC04192DSC04196

We have some very creative friends who made some awesome one-of-a-kind onesies, t-shirts and a custom canvas painting (I’ll have to blog separately about that one!). I also so enjoyed my niece and nephew helping me out. :)
DSCF1125DSCF1138DSCF1135DSCF1122

My Kansas girlfriends that came to the shower.
DSC04198

And Grandma Pope came all the way up from Texas!
DSC04201

Thank you ladies for a great shower. Baby Pope is so loved and we are so blessed! DSC04203

P.S. – Speaking of Baby Pope, he/she has grown just a little bit from my last shower! Geez!

3 comments:

Paul Alicia Wittkop said...

It was SO nice to see you and catch up. Can't wait to meet the little bundle!

Home on the Range Exchange said...

So happy to have been a part of the celebration of your little blessing. Excited to see if its a a cowboy or cowgirl!

Patricia Betzold said...

Cute Dress Kelsey!