Talk about time flying by! Our baby boy is one-month old today. It has been a roller coaster of a month (birth story coming!), but one of pure blessings.
Chisum, at one-month old, you are:
- Recognizing faces
- Starting to smile – especially at your daddy
- Are sometimes a mama’s boy when someone else holds you
- Smiling/laughing at 2 am – this makes your mama’s heart just melt, even if she is really tired
- Pretty much on a good night time/day time sleeping schedule
- Liking baths as long as daddy sings to you
- Sleeping in the car
- Have been to church twice and did very well
- Enjoying several visitors stopping by
We love you!