Chisum-muffin, at 3 months, you:
- Love grabbing at toys and your burp cloth with your hands.
- And whatever you can get into your mouth, you do! Especially your fists.
- Love to kick, kick, kick when you’re laying down on your floor gym or on the changing pad.
- Have started laughing a lot and are really ticklish under your chin and armpits.
- Started daycare – and while it was a big adjustment at first, you are doing well (better than mommy!)
- Enjoyed your first Thanksgiving and spending time with cousin Maelle!
- Only wakes up to eat once in the night and are ready to be up and playing around 6 am.
- Went to your first big bull sale at Cross Diamond! There was a bull named after you and he is going to live in Oregon.
- You think your Papa Joe is pretty great – especially dressing just like him.
We love you!