Tis the season to be thankful.
First, check out this great Thanksgiving e-card: Food a Plenty Thanks to Farmers
What I'm Thankful For:
1) Jesus Christ for dying on the cross for me.
2) My wonderful husband of 67 days.
3) All of my family.
4) Having a job that I enjoy.
5) Our home with no other roommates.
6) That is except for our dog, Hank, who makes us laugh everynight with his playfulness.
7) That NE govt. didn't take the corn farmers investment (or my job!)
8) All facets of agriculture ( #thankafarmer ).