Wow…six more weeks until 2012. And I have SO many things I want to get done before that!
To help keep myself accountable, I’m going to post my six goals here and attempt to get them done (and a few more things!) before the new year. Call it pre-New Year’s resolution, resolution.
1. Put together an advent calendar for December. I really like these from Pinterest:
2. Finish my two quilts I’m working on. One is a gift that I cannot say what it is, but the other is my bedroom quilt which I just need to finish the back of and send in to get quilted.
3. House reorganization: Move Ronny’s office downstairs and reorganize his current office room for better storage and a seating area for reading/blogging.
I would love for a little area like this:
4. House cleaning: I really need to deep clean. :(
5. Christmas cards & gifts: Have Christmas cards sent and all gifts purchased/made by December 17th!
6. Mend clothing & thrift trip: I have about 4 outfits that I can’t wear because of seams that were ripped out or a tear here and there. Also, I’m inspired to find some fun stuff at a thrift store – I just need a buddy to go with me?!
Anyone else have some great year-end goals that I need to get inspired to get done, too?!