Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Baby Shower! {Nebraska}

My tri-state tour of baby showers ended with a shower in Seward. My lovely friends and church ladies put this shower on for me, and it was so much fun!

The gals of course had great decorations – corn! And here are three of the lovely hostesses. Michelle was running around helping ladies decorate onesies, but I got a picture of her later taking pictures. :)
 DSC04238DSC04240

I was so glad that almost all of the Bailey ladies could come (missed you, Caitlin!) to the shower. We had a fun brunch beforehand to get all of our chatting in. ::: Grandma, Aunt Tammy, Megan, myself, Mom and EmilyDSC04247

Ronny’s mom was able to come up as well! So fun to have both of Baby Pope’s grandmas there to celebrate with us. DSC04249

Two of my K-State besties came to celebrate. Georgia came up from Manhattan (and proved to me her wicked new sewing skills!) and Patricia came from Lincoln with Morris!DSC04246

After some fun games, food and presents, the gals got creative making Baby Pope a new wardrobe of personalized onesies and sleepers.
DSC04243

Yes, even a few Huskers ones. :)
DSC04242DSC04252DSC04253
DSC04254DSC04255

Thanks again to my lovely Seward friends for throwing a great baby shower. Baby Pope is all set!DSC04256

1 comment:

Home on the Range Exchange said...

I will have to share the picture of "my dad is the pope" with P he will get a kick out of it!