Wow – 4 months!
Chisum, at 4 months, you:
- Are just starting to roll, starting from back to front. You only go one direction right now and that’s ok, we don’t want you to be too mobile too fast!
- Love to talk! In the middle of the night, you like to lay in bed and just talk and sing to get our attention – you rarely cry.
- Still love kicking and playing on your floor gym – probably more and more everyday.
- Started playing in the ExerSaucer.
- Sitting up well in the Bumbo chair.
- Had your first sinus infection. :(
- Enjoyed your first Christmas and trip to Colorado.
- Met your Grams and your aunts, uncles and cousins from Colorado.
- Met the Riley cousins.
- Love Red Angus cows, just like your parents. :)
- Like to do Superman with daddy, but sometimes it wears you out.
- Like to cuddle with your bear, Pickles.
- At your 4-month checkup, you weighed 18:2 pounds and are 26 inches long.
We love you!