Friday, February 21, 2014

Beauty Swap

I had fun participating in an ag-gal beauty swap through my friend Crystal, over on Crystal Cattle’s blog. Crystal paired me with Jamie (@jamielmay on Instagram and Twitter). Jamie is going to be a new mommy soon, so we had fun swapping pregnancy stories and talking about beauty items that are good for a quick fix. We also decided we are soul sisters when it comes to sewing, quilting and crafting!

And she sent me a rockin’ beauty box.
IMG_20140214_163357

She totally encapsulated my fast-paced, working-mom lifestyle with these products. In it was: Oscar Blandi hair texture spray (love. – great for 2nd day hair), YES cucumber wipes (again, great for tired nights to wash my face fast – and very refreshing), Insta-Dri (dry painted nails in 30-seconds!), E.L.F. Brush, L’Bri products and Fake-Up (perfect for my tired eyes).

Last night I braved painting my nails (with the polish I got myself when I was shopping for Jamie’s beauty box :) ) after putting Chisum to bed, hoping that he wouldn’t wakeup mid-paint. I heard him stirring some while I was finishing up, and I used the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. I check my phone for a text message and by the time I got to my text, my nails were dry. Ah-mazing. No more smudges or worrying about getting my nails dry before I have to pick up the baby.

20140221_151520 (1)

It was so much fun to get to know Jamie through this exchange and I’m glad I have a new friend. So excited to celebrate with her when Baby P arrives soon!

No comments: