Saturday, March 6, 2010

California Sun

I’m in California!

Actually I’ve been in California since Wednesday, but have just now had time to sit down and share a post. When I got here on Wednesday, the sun was shining and the palm trees were swaying, and I thought I landed on another planet. I was beginning to wonder what the ground looked like without snow!

The reason I’m out in California is to represent Nebraska’s corn and livestock industry at the Commodity Classic Convention. This is a huge event where producers and industry leaders in the corn, soybean, wheat and grain sorghum industries gather for meetings, workshops, awards, banquets and a little fun.

I've also been experiencing some of California's agriculture and relieving the stress of work while here:

And I’ll also leave you with a teaser of my fun trip to DisneyLand...more to come:

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

I can't wait to see more pictures and hear about your trip!