Friday, March 12, 2010

More from California...

I guess Disney was not the only cool thing I got to see in California. I really enjoyed the Commodity Classic Convention and Corn Congress. I learned about what the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) is doing to help farmers in Nebraska, as well as on a national level. Also, I like the resolution session where Delegates discussed changes to NCGA legislation.

I also got to know some more Nebraska folks pretty well!

Here is the NCGA trade show booth with two of our board members and my co-worker, Janet.
There was a super-cool redone tractor "hot rod" style. I know this guy who redid this tractor (in the green) is famous, but Janet and I didn't know who he was. :)
Corn cake!
Palm trees and mountains from the convention center!
The whole gang (minus Don, my boss) at Bubba Gump Shrimp, Co.
The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band!!
And then we got a tour of Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Long Beach and Huntington Beach from my co-workers uncle! I have lots of pretty pictures of that, so I'll save it for another blog post. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That guy in green is Chip Foose, a famous car hot rodder!