Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Worth the effort

Through a friend of a friend’s blog, I ran across Offer them Christ and read about Project Pillowcase. After reading it, I felt led to help out and sew as many dresses as I could. This mission team is headed to the Philippines in October and are taking dresses and other clothing for the children there.

I found two pillowcases from Goodwill and bought two more pillowcases on clearance.

Here is my start with four completed:

DSCI0001 DSCI0003 DSCI0004 DSCI0005

If you have extra pillowcases you feel led to send me, I’d love to turn them into a little dress for a girl in the Philippines. Or if you’re interested, check out this link to make your own.

http://offerthemchrist.blogspot.com/p/project-pillowcase.html

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat. I love the pillow case dresses! And having been in the Philippines this winter, I'm sure they can be really useful. Oh, I'm sure I don't need to even ask whether they were 100% cotton! LOL

Anonymous said...

Neat. I love the pillow case dresses! And having been in the Philippines this winter, I'm sure they can be really useful. Oh, I'm sure I don't need to even ask whether they were 100% cotton! LOL

Kelsey Pope said...

Of course! :)