- Preheat the grill or a stove top griddle to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine ground pork, sugar and salt
- Mix with your hands until the sugar and salt are incorporated evenly.
- Make 4 to 6 patties.
- Cook on first side for 6 minutes or until golden then flip for another 6 minutes until the internal temperature is 145 degrees. (If grilling, use a sheet of heavy foil and spray with cooking spray. The sugar caramelizes as they cook (which is delicious), but can cause the burgers to stick to the grill grate.)
- Add your favorite cheese right before you’re ready to take them off the grill. I used provolone.
- Pile onto a bun and serve. Enjoy!
Check out other CommonGround recipes here.