Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving InstaFriday

I’m thankful for …

My hilarious little puppy who is always making life interesting and making me get out of the house on nice evenings.

Beef (food in general). I’m glad to be able to raise beef and consume this protein powerhouse – and have an exciting job that I get to advocate for ag!

Family. These pictures were from a family get-together – it is so wonderful to me that my little niece gets to know her grandpa and our three generations get to spend time together.

Our house. Even though it is easy to dream of better places to live and things I wish I had, we are very blessed for the house that we have and the awesome community we live in with awesome friends!

My husband – yes he may be silly and sarcastic, but I love him more than words can say. Thank you for fulfilling my life, honey! (even if it is with your “cute” little milk jug.)

My faith in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.

life rearranged

No comments: