Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Baby bonanza Twitter party!

It’s been fun to join the “mommy-blog” world of resources. There are some really great bloggers out there who write about real-life stuff that I can relate with. Thank goodness, because Chisum didn’t come with a “how-to” book! I’ve also relied very heavily on my family and my new-mom friends, too. But just with the everyday stuff, it’s nice to know that there are other moms who have gone through it too.

I’ve connected with some other bloggers via Twitter, and one such mom connected me with an upcoming Twitter party that I wanted to share with all of my other new-mom and mom-to-be friends.

They will be asking several questions of those in the party like, "best advice you've received as a parent to be?" and "worst advice?". Best baby gadget you can't live without? Whoever joins in and answers questions is automatically entered to win a $1500 gift card for Young America furniture through Nebraska Furniture Mart. I’m all about that! ;)

Hope you can join me this Thursday, March 27th at 7pm-8pm CST. Use #babybonanza!

No comments: