Monday, April 11, 2011

Theta for a Lifetime

This past weekend was the Kappa Alpha Theta’s 50th Anniversary of the Delta Eta Chapter at K-State. It was so great to catch up with so many Thetas in my era, as well as a family member my mom's age!

First, the gals of the 2004 pledge class (technically "new member class" - but we'll call it pledge), got together at the fabulous La Fiesta restaurant in Manhattan. I'm so thankful for this time together with these girls because the rest of the day was a blur and I didn't get to visit with everyone later.


In the afternoon was a tea with all of the reunion guests. They had a nice program, recognized many of the initial members and gave us an update on the renovations planned to start this May. We recieved these cute totes, and took many pictures afterwards!

 My Theta family - the Royal Family!

Most of the '00s decade gals in attendance.

 The chapter president picture - it was so great to have so many there!

That evening, we had a decade dinner with the '00s decade at Pat's in Aggieville. It was a great place to unwind and socialize with many great friends.

My wonderful friend and "twin", Melissa - check her out over at Chronicles of a Lipstick Cowgirl!

So great to see all of you sisters. Let's get together again before the 75th! To see more weekend pictures, you can look at my online album here.

No comments: