Thursday, April 30, 2009

that’s funny…

In grad school, to keep our minds off of school and to avoid talking about homework or economics, we tell each other the latest happenings in our lives…and more often than not, they are funny stories.  I’ve noticed (after several of these accounts) that my comment to everything somewhat funny or not is, “that’s funny!” Is it really, or is that all I ever just say out of habit? Maybe I can be like Paris Hilton and coin the term.

So my goal for the week is to come up with creative responses to humorous jokes or funny stories told by friends. I will keep you updated on my progress.

And, in essence of funny things…here are a couple of pictures that you might think are funny…

redneck tanktop
Red neck tank top. Thanks Grandma, for sending me this pic. :)

DSC04981
A chair back-support that Mom and I saw in China. Notice this elastic. Common theme between these two pictures.

swine flu
Lastly, in lieu of the current pandemic…don’t do this. :)

that’s funny…

No comments: