Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A leap day list

DSC01455-2

  1. It’s a good thing that there was an extra day in February because today was my first full-day in the office since January.
  2. My co-worker  pointed out to me that people on salary positions were working for free today.
  3. I had a great lunch with my cousin, Megan, today – a much needed catch-up session.
  4. I took a nap when I got home from work today.
  5. It was great, but Hank was mad so I had to take him on a walk afterwards.
  6. Today I wondered if people who have birthday’s on leap day get sad that they don’t get overloaded with Happy Birthday Facebook messages every year. I know I would be.
  7. Hopefully on the next leap day, I will have something more inspiring to write about. :)

1 comment:

Crystal Cattle said...

I never thought about the Facebook happy birthdays! I like your little random list. It sounds like you have been busy!
www.crystalcattle.com