Monday, March 19, 2012

Day O' Green

St. Pat’s Day was a fun day full of friends, running and all things green.

Ronny, Patricia, Melissa (her blog on the race here) and I ran the St. Pat’s Road Race 10K in Manhattan, KS through the K-State campus. Even though it was a windy day, the weather was beautiful and warm.

My time was a few minutes slower than last year, but I was glad that I didn’t have to stop and kept an even pace. (1:06:45.5 – results here)

Before...

After...


Then of course we had to get some green beer and cheer on the Cats (which didn’t turn out so great), but Aggieville was buzzing and such a fun post-race atmosphere to be in. Emily and her roommate, AnnaRose, joined us in Aggieville also.

Then we got to spend some time on the farm and see some other signs of spring, like this adorable little red with a tinge of green growing behind him. I’m so ready for spring!

No comments: