Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DIY Seed Sack Stroller Bag

Before Chisum was born, and when I was patiently waiting for his arrival, I started a little DIY project.

My grandpa had given me a couple of seed sacks and I’ve been holding on to them for awhile to figure out the perfect project. He told me these sacks used to hold alfalfa seed and were from the 1950’s.

 DSC04429DSC04430DSC04432

I found this tutorial for a stroller bag on Pinterest. I modified my bag some. I didn’t put outside pockets because I wanted to feature the print on the seed sack. Instead, I added inside pockets, as well as an adjustable shoulder strap and handles so I can carry it off of the stroller as well.

DSC04753DSC04755DSC04760DSC04759

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelsey! This is awesome!!! Good job! I can't believe your Grandpa still had those seed sacks!

Unknown said...

That is such a great bag, Kelsey!! :)