Monday, March 16, 2009

start of calving season…

This was my first little calfie born on Feb 17. I named him Korbin b/c he was born the same day as a friend’s baby, Corbin Michael was born. HOWEVER, ever since I was 8, I have named all my cattle that I raised “K” names. Korbin was born to Klo (after my micro theory teacher, Flo, but again…it had to be a “K” name) weighing in at 72 lbs.

Mushrush Korbin 2

My next baby calfie (or I should say “our” baby b/c Ronny and I own four head that we purchased together) is this cute little heifer calf. She doesn’t have a name yet, but she was born on March 4 weighing in at 81 pounds to BDEE Delight. Don’t you like her K-State purple tag!!

DSC02708 I am expecting 11 more, so I will be sure to update you on their arrivals! I am quite proud.

No comments: