Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heading to STL...

I’m currently sitting at the airport, waiting for my flight to St. Louis to head to State Staff meetings at our national headquarters, National Corn Growers Association (NCGA). Our meetings are to coordinate all the state staff members on current issues, and programs and campaigns to work on for the future. I’m also sitting on a panel to discuss issues, and my role is to talk about corn-fed vs. grass-fed (grass-finished) beef.


We’ll also get to do some fun stuff! Tonight is dinner at Hard Rock Café with a scavenger hunt (who knows what that will entail) and then a Cardinals/Astros baseball game on Wednesday. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera cord so if I have time, I’ll update pictures with my phone, but may have to wait until I get back.

Until later… pray for Ronny and Hank home alone all week. :)

No comments: