Friday, July 2, 2010

Family visitors!

From Monday through Wednesday we had lovely (and cute!) visitors come to Nebraska to see us!

DSCI0152

Ronny’s sister, Marie, and the rest of the Jones fam (hubby, Jeff, and kiddos Blake (6) and Vanessa (2) ) came from El Dorado, KS to visit us for a couple of days as part of their vacation!

On Monday, we went to the Lincoln Children’s Museum. It was quite the hit…even for the grown-ups.

DSCI0125 DSCI0128 DSCI0131 DSCI0133 DSCI0134 DSCI0136 DSCI0138 DSCI0139 DSCI0143 DSCI0145 DSCI0147

That afternoon we went swimming (fortunately for your eyes, no pictures!). The next day, I went to work, but Ronny and the Jones fam visited a John Deere dealership – Blake loves tractors – went to a tractor museum – did I say that Blake loves tractors? – and then visited the Capitol and my office (when I was at a meeting unfortunately). In the evening, we ate dinner then shot off fireworks!!

We had a lot of fun. Thanks for coming Jones fam!

DSCI0154

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

Looks like you had fun a the museum. I really want to go to the Children's Museum in KC. I don't think you are ever too old for them.

Melissa said...

THAT was my favorite place growing up in Lincoln!!! I STILL want to go every time I'm there, ha! Just don't have an excuse to go in without looking creepy! Looks like fun!