Saturday, November 6, 2010

When in Texas…

…it is necessary for a cowgirl to purchase cowgirl boots.

These may not be your normal leather, snakeskin, gator or ostrich boots – but they are still boots!

DSCI0033

They’re called Rain Bops and are totally rubber rain boots! They also have great traction and will work great at keeping my feet dry and warm when I walk my four blocks to work this winter.

The reason I was in Texas (Dallas) this week was for the U.S. Meat Export Federation Annual Meeting. We stayed in the historic Hotel Adolphus and this ADORABLE chair was in my hotel room. I really wished I could have shipped it home!

DSCI0028 

2 comments:

crystal.cattle said...

That chair is awesome. I love your new header by the way.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com

Kelsey Pope said...

Thanks, Crystal! My sis-in-law is a good photographer and I steal her shots. :)