Sunday, February 27, 2011

A quick trip to Colorado

Ronny went with me last week for a quick trip to Colorado. For the past three years, the Colorado Livestock Association has held the Marshall Frasier Beef Symposium in honor of my Gramps. I was asked to speak this year on, "A New Era in Animal Welfare & Social Media". It was quite an honor to be there and I'm sure Gramps would have been proud of me.


Do you remember this guy?

Well, he is now this guy....bigger than Hank!
 

 It was hard to get a picture of the two of them together because they were constantly running.They had a lot of fun playing together though, and it made for a tired puppy on the drive home!

It also gave us a chance to check out our yearling bulls (probably Ronny's favorite part of the trip).



 And the other calves that are in...I just love their velvety-red, shaggy winter coats!
 

No comments: